Group registration and hotel reservations
We’re glad you’re joining us in Chicago for RSNA 2022! This is the place for travel agencies or individuals to make group hotel reservations, build travel packages and/or register groups for RSNA 2022 meeting badges.
Get meeting registration and travel details below and finalize your plans today!
Group annual meeting registration
Experience the ease of making one payment to register multiple individuals for RSNA 2022 and register today! To fit your group’s unique needs, multiple payments are also accepted.Register now
Group hotel reservations
Travel agencies or individuals interested in bringing a delegation of attendees to RSNA’s annual meeting can reserve a block of hotel rooms, customize an a la carte package or purchase a full-service travel package.
Group hotel reservations with onPeak
For travel agencies or individuals requesting 10 or more hotels rooms only, use the following link to submit your request to onPeak.
Important dates and deadlines for group hotel reservations with onPeak:
A credit card is required to guarantee the room block.
- June 30 – All groups and agencies deadline to confirm room block.
- Between July 1 and Oct. 5 – A $200 per room cancellation fee will apply when reducing the number of peak-night rooms by more than 20%. Peak dates begin Monday, Nov. 28.
- Oct. 5 – Rooming lists are due.
- Oct. 6 – Cancellation fees begin — one night’s room and tax for each canceled room reservation will apply. There is no penalty for name and dates changes.
- Nov. 9 – OnPeak’s hotel reservation system closes.
- Nov 9-14 – Reservations and deposits will be transferred from onPeak to the hotels and cannot be altered during this period.
- Nov. 15 – Beginning Nov. 15, you will need to work directly with your hotel to make any changes to your reservation.
Travel packages with FHTglobal
Full-service travel packages may include hotel rooms, airfare, transportation, porter services, breakfast and annual meeting registration.
For travel agencies or individuals interested in building a travel package, contact our official travel agency, FHTglobal.
Please note: Groups and agencies will be required to sign an agreement with FHTglobal.
Travel packages with ACE Marketing
For travel agencies or individuals representing individuals from China or Taiwan who want to build a travel package, please email Stephanie Zhu at ACE Marketing.Please note: Groups and agencies will be required to sign an agreement with ACE Marketing.
Please note: FHTglobal and ACE Marketing are the only official travel agencies offering travel packages to RSNA 2022.
Group meeting registration
Does a discount apply to groups who register for RSNA 2022?
No. There is no discount to our standard registration rates for using group registration. Group registration is a convenience service that allows you to register multiple individuals using one payment. Multiple payments are also accepted to fit your group’s needs.
Is there an early-bird discount for RSNA 2022?
What is the registration cancellation and refund policy?
- Name changes are not allowed. New registration and payment are required.
- Registrations are non-transferable.
- All registration cancellations must be made in writing to RSNA@xpressreg.net by Oct. 28 to receive a refund.
- Registration cancellations received by Oct. 28 will result in a refund of paid fees.
- Refund requests received after Oct. 28 will not be accepted nor refunded.
- No refunds will be issued for registration packages purchased and not used.
- 5k Fun Run fees and RSNA Research and Education (R&E) Foundation donations are tax deductible and benefit the R&E Foundation. All Fun Run fees and donations are non-refundable.
During registration, will I need to provide documentation to verify that someone is a student, resident or radiology support personnel?
Yes. Non-member registration categories of student, resident/trainee and radiology support personnel require verification to be processed. Badge classification is subject to RSNA approval and category or rate change.
These categories require a business card, a letter from hospital administration stating your role in radiology, a valid RT license or student ID copy. Upload is required during online registration. If verification qualifies the registrant for a different registration category, the registration will automatically be reclassified and you will be charged the appropriate fee.
Registration is subject to cancellation if verification is not provided within five business days after registration.
Are meals and travel expenses included in the registration fee?
No. RSNA 2022 registration does not include travel expenses, meals, hotel accommodations or social events.
For those interested in building a travel package, please review the full-service travel package options with FHTglobal or ACE Marketing that are listed at the top of this page.
Requesting a hotel block
How many rooms can I request?
To qualify, you must request a minimum of 10 hotel rooms.
Only one hotel block per group can be reserved. We will not hold multiple blocks of hotel rooms for a single group. If you require several hotels within your block, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Those who need to request fewer than 10 rooms must make individual reservations.
Is there a discount for reserving a hotel block?
No, discounts do not apply. The group reservation process is a convenience service provided by RSNA.
As a technical exhibitor, can I make my hotel reservations using the same process as attendees?
No. All exhibitors must secure their staff hotel reservations through the exhibitor portal.