Exhibitor badge registration
RSNA 2022 exhibitor badge registration is now open! To assist you with planning, we’ve compiled information on badge allotment, access and distribution. You can also find information on guest passes, visa letter requests and our cancellation policy.Register now
- Each exhibiting company is allotted (5) five complimentary badges for each 100 square feet of exhibit space purchased.
- Non-exhibitor meeting suites are allotted (5) five complimentary badges.
- Virtual exhibitors receive (4) four virtual badges and Virtual+ exhibitors receive (8) eight virtual badges.
- A $100 fee will be incurred for each badge over the complimentary allotment.
- No refunds will be issued for badges purchased but not used.
- An exhibitor badge allows access to the two Technical Exhibits Halls, the Learning Center and education sessions (if space permits) after all professional registrants have entered.
- Exhibitors will also have access to the virtual industry presentations and virtual technical exhibits.
- CME or CE credit is not tracked or awarded for those with exhibitor badges.
- Exhibitor personnel who wish to obtain CME/CE credit must register as a full conference professional registrant and pay the applicable registration fee.
- For information on safety control measures, view our health and safety page.
- Virtual-only badges do not provide access to the Technical Exhibits Halls at McCormick Place.
Exhibitor personnel are considered:
- Employees of exhibiting companies; including sales, marketing, executive, operations, etc.
- Dealers and independent sales representatives who are contracted to staff the booth.
Access to the Technical Exhibits Halls is available from 6 a.m. to 8 p.m. during set-up, show days and tear-down. The Technical Exhibits are open to attendees Sunday, Nov. 27 through Wednesday, Nov. 30 from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
For your safety and convenience we offer the following options for badge distribution. Please indicate your badge distribution method on the homepage of Exhibitor Registration.
- Group pickup: Company's main contact will be required to set up an onsite appointment to pick up company exhibitor personnel badges. It is the contact's responsibility to distribute badges to the appropriate exhibitor personnel. Onsite appointments must be scheduled by Friday, Nov. 11 through the exhibitor registration portal.
- Individual pickup: Individual exhibitor personnel may pick up their own badge onsite at any registration location and will be required to show a photo ID. Individual exhibitor personnel badges can only be picked up by the registered individual.
If you do not select a badge distribution method, your company badges will default to individual pickup, and your booth personnel will be responsible for picking up their badges individually.
Complimentary guest passes
We encourage you to share guest passes with your current and prospective customers who you would like to see at RSNA 2022.
- Guest passes are not intended to be used by company representatives.
- Each exhibiting company and non-exhibitor meeting suite renter receive an allotment of complimentary guest passes.
- Each guest pass may be used for a Technical Exhibits Pass to visit the Technical Exhibits Halls between Nov. 27–30 (a $525 value).
- Guest pass distribution and instructions can be found in the exhibitor registration website beginning Aug. 3.
The formula used to determine the number of guest passes a company or renter will receive is as follows:
Virtual Only booth
Non-exhibitor meeting suite
100–900 square feet
1,000–3,900 square feet
4,000 square feet or more
Visa letter requests
- RSNA offers an official letter of invitation for RSNA 2022 registrants.
- The letter of invitation, although not required for visa application, may assist as a supporting document.
- Request a visa letter online by visiting our international invitation letter page.
- All registration cancellations must be made in writing to RSNA@xpressreg.net by Nov. 16 to receive a refund. Cancellations received by Nov. 16 will result in a refund of paid fees.
- Refund requests received after Nov. 16 will not be accepted or refunded.
- Registrations are non-transferable. No refunds will be issued for registrations purchased and not used.
- Name changes for exhibitor-representative registrations are allowed until the badge prints. After a badge prints, no name changes will be accepted and a new registration will be required.